Abreast Of Life Dragon Boat Team
Central Vancouver Island
As a breast cancer survivor team, we thrive in an environment of trust, empathy and harmony. We are empowered by determination and desire to achieve optimum physical and mental growth.
Our dragon boat experience:
- allows us to pursue our mandate of "Life, Love & Laughter after breast cancer".
- has empowered us to take control of our lives
- has shown our families and friends that we can live very active lives after a diagnosis of breast cancer
- helps us focus on our physical, emotional and mental wellness
- has encouraged us to share our experiences with others in our communities
- has given us a great sense of pride in our accomplishments
Together we raise awareness that there is Life, Love and Laughter after breast cancer. We are committed to making the most of our lives, and to being the best we can be, both on and off the water.
We take pride in our team and individual accomplishments and in our contribution to community breast cancer programs and services.